1. What linen do we need to bring?All of our beds have a fitted sheet and mattress protectors.
2. Do we share with another group?No Each of our properties are only hired by one group at a time.
3. How far to the Beach and Jetty?cu@wallaroo is centrally located in the heart of town. It is an easy 5 minute walk to the beach, the jetty, the shops, the Wallaroo Museum, the bakery etc.
4. Can I read comments from past guests?Please see this link here:
5. Do you have airconditioning?YES, we have evaporative air con in the bedrooms. This will usually keep the whole property cool. We also have gas heating to both properties. The buildings are well insulated, with high ceilings and thick stone walls.
6. Where do we have to pick up keys?We send you all of the information usually 2 days before you arrive. This gives you everything you will need to access the property and use all equipment.
7. What happens if we only have 10 people?Thats simple. You just divide the cost for your stay by 10. With the quality of our facilities we are still great value even at that price per person.
8.What cutlery, crockery etc is in the kitchen?We have a very well-stocked full commercial kitchen with everything you should need to feed up to 70 guests.
9. Is there a Coffee machine?Yes it is a very simple one to operate, and coffee is usually provided - good quality too!
10. What about Tea and instant coffee?Yes they are provided too; we only supply brands that we are happy to drink ourselves.
11. Can you use the pizza oven for roasts?Yes anything you can cook in an oven can be cooked in our pizza oven.
12. What happens if I cancel my booking after paying the deposit?If you have a confirmed booking, we have stopped offering it to other potential customers. We hold it in good faith that you will carry through with the booking. The majority of our bookings are made months in advance to enable people time to organise their group. As the date draws closer, it is difficult to find another group that is prepared to take on a booking at short notice.
13. What awards have you received?We have been awarded a Gold Medal in the South Australian Tourism Awards 2013 2014 2015, as well as winning the Yorke Peninsula tourism awards in 2014 and 2016.
14. Where can I see if you are available? Is it always correct?This is our new online calendar.